Hantek 2C42 is a portable two-channel oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 40 MHz, a sampling frequency of 250 MSa / s and a memory capacity of 6 thousand. points. The Hantek 2C42 handheld oscilloscope is also equipped with multimeter functions, it measures direct / alternating voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, and also performs diode and conductivity tests.
• Bandwidth: 40 MHz
• Number of channels: 2 channels
• Sampling speed: 250 MV / s (Real time) / 125 MV / s when using 2 channels.
• Memory capacity: 6,000 dots / 3000 dots per channel when using 2 channels
• 2.8 "TFT display resolution: 320 x 240
• Vertical: 10mV /div- 10V /div
• Scan: 5ns / div - 500sec / div
• Built-in Li-Ion battery.
• voltage measurement DC: 400.00mV-600V AC: 4.000V-600V
• current measurement AC / DC: 40.00mA-10.00 A
• resistance measurement: 400.0 Ohm - 40.00 MΩ
• measurement of capacitance : 4,000mkF - 100,0mkF
• conductivity testing
• diode testing.