Raspberry Pi Case features feet and vents to ensure the board gets proper cooling. In addition to plus-shaped wall mounting slots in some models. This is a really slick case and once you’ve gotten your hands on a Raspberry Pi, you’ll want to snag one of these to put it in!
Furthermore, this case will keep it safe, also keep the ports protected, fit nicely into your build project, and probably add a little style at the same time.
Raspberry Pi Case Features
- Color: Transparent
- Most of all, easy GPIO ‘Cut-Out’ access (for anyone wanting to use a break-out board)
- Two-part Raspberry Pi case
- Most noteworthy, snap-fit mounting holds the Pi securely
- Access to all Pi connectors incl: Power, Video/Audio, USB, LAN, microSD card, GPIO
- Also, air vents for keeping Raspberry Pi cool